We have an impressive track record of providing our partners with the resources and expertise necessary to take an idea from concept to market. Our ability to work side by side with our clients as a technical co-founder is second to none as we pride ourselves on the sweat equity we pour into each of our partnerships. Our focus is ensuring your first prototype/MVP is clear declaration to the market that a solution to the pain has arrived.
My experiences have taught me that my professional value can be defined by the following:
–I excel at developing unique and innovative ways to solve business pains
–I am able to effectively communicate to both the business and technical sides of the table
–I embrace the challenge of solving business problems and navigating through complex challenges.
–I am always looking to improve the “Status Quo”, there is a better way to do things
–I have an extremely creative thought process, “Outside The Box” thinking is my specialty
–I have Big Ideas
–Lots of people have big ideas. Execution is what matters, and I do execution.
–I have the ability to sort through clutter and find the best route
–I immerse myself in learning everything I can about the shifting trends in the revenue cycle.
–I love creating solutions that have significant short and long term ROI
–I desire to make a difference
Launched the first cloud based SaaS platform and mobile application in company history
Led renewals improvement initiative which delivered >90% retention rate after a significant price increase
Increased beta registration and participation by 200% over company’s previous product beta test initiatives
Redesigned tester, prospect, and customer feedback processes to ensure market driven development efforts, improving product release cycles by 2 months
Managed multiple cross functional product initiatives from solution concept through to successful release
Built a business case to reduce 14,000+ hours of technical debt by capitalizing the efforts, resulting in an expense savings of >$500K
Created an expired authorizations management program which increased the recoverability of outstanding transaction fees
July 2019 – present
Great Atlanta Area
Think of it as a hybrid between operations, business strategist, and customer success/service
Founder Liaison is responsible for bridging the communications points on all projects and sits between KnowCap Founder, The Team Leads, The Project Leads (Product Managers), and the Founders.
2018 – Present
Management, leadership, and creating the right environment for our team to carry out its strategic mission for the company
2018 – present
ProdExec is a full-service product marketing and product management consultancy that specializes in helping software companies build, launch, and maximize great products. Our mission is to deliver exceptional results by providing the business development capabilities necessary to achieve the growth and expansion targets our clients set when making the decision to solve the market’s problem with their solution.
Channel Partner @ Soffront Software
Product Executive @ App Growth Network
Business Development Executive @ Fyle Software
2019 – present
Green Bay, Wisconsin Area
Translate Market Needs into Product Strategy
Go to Market Strategy
Define User and Buyer Personas
Business Development Strategy
Business Strategy and Investor Relations
2015 – 2018
Houston, Texas Area
• Oversees strategy, technical, and marketing execution across product and platform portfolio
• Evaluates potential market opportunities to determine viability for investment through risk quantification and collaborative development of financial model
• Responsible for the development of business cases and product investment justification for approval of CAPEX to develop solution to resolve market problem
• Ownership of Go to Market plans across entire product portfolio
• Appointed as Business Application Owner responsible for the inventory of assets and their compliance with corporate standards
• Ownership and maintenance of product and platform roadmaps
• Ownership of product backlog and presentation of recommendations to Executive Management for release prioritization
• Ownership of the development of Product Health KPIs and Performance dashboards
• Responsible for organizational and departmental readiness to launch products across entire portfolio
• Responsible for the alignment of business and technical objectives within a Hybrid (Agile/Waterfall) development environment.
• Appointed as the lead on business critical business and product initiatives that require cross functional and/or cross divisional development efforts including the integration of multiple systems to deliver a desired outcome.
• Collaborates with executive and senior management along with development and project management teams through joint application development sessions to clarify project scope, business requirements, and product workflows.
• Managed a team of interns whom contributed to product launch initiatives simultaneously which included implementing net new product functionality, designing a post-production organizational support model, and business process change initiatives
• Creates standardized product presentations and demo scripts used in typical sales process for the sales teams
• Serves as project owner across multiple critical product initiatives.
On Center Software By ConstructConnect
2014 – 2015
The Woodlands, TX
• Directed strategy, technical, and marketing execution across all the entire product portfolio
• Defined and sized market segments to analyze targeted markets are large enough to support current and future product growth
• Created, maintained, and executed go to market strategy and launch plans for the entire product portfolio utilizing the Pragmatic Marketing Framework.
• Conducted win/loss analysis to create a feedback loop that influenced backlog prioritizations and future enhancement development
• Wrote the internal positioning documentation used to develop the external messaging to the targeted buyer and user personas
• Analyzed of buy, build, or partner strategy in an effort to maximize development capacity while reducing overall development and support costs
• Implemented, monitored, and analyzed product KPIs to determine market profitability/performance and operational impact on the organization
• Created and delivered thought leadership materials to influence customers, potential buyers, key 3rd party evaluators, editors and industry specialists
• Implemented lead generation process designed to nurture a lead from prospect to interested evaluator to engaged sales opportunity in collaboration with Marketing team
• Alignment of organization’s sales process to the buying process of the target market using key personas needs at each step of the buying process
• Designed and delivered sales/channel training programs focused on how to sell the product
• Collaborated with CEO, COO, Finance, and Development leadership to establish customer acquisition and retention product strategies.
• Coordinated, managed, and executed alpha and beta testing for entire product portfolio successfully testing, obtaining user feedback, and implementing into the development pipeline.
• Developed a comprehensive marketing and competitive intelligence base to provide the company with several new product and partnership opportunity
• Responsible for Revenue Generation Strategy (Marketing, Inside Sales, Business Development, Outside Sales)
• Ownership of Revenue Generation Cycle
• Defining and Designing Lead Generation Strategy
• Creation of Sales Process
• Creation of Short and Long Term New Revenue Generation Strategy
• Creation of Channel/Partner Sales Program
• Creation and Definition Web Strategy
• Definition of Competitive Differentiators and Go-to-Market Strategy
• Creation and Delivery of Client Acquisition and Appreciation Events
2010 – 2012
Houston, Texas Area
• Utilized technical knowledge to understand the business drivers and needs of each of my clients and presented them with personnel options to help achieve those business objectives
• Proactive selling of infrastructure and application development candidates to target companies
• Attended trainings and hosted events by technology providers such as IBM, SAP, and Microsoft for the purposes of developing relationships with clients while understanding what technology initiatives they were trying to achieve
• Strategic planning of market penetration blitzes
• Aligned strategic and tactical Infrastructure, Software Development & ERP resources with client’s business objectives.
• Maintained business relationships with clients through follow up contact and proactive marketing of key skill sets required for business
• Created proactive Infrastructure campaign designed to generate business through existing needs
• Identified key areas of opportunity through research of LinkedIn, Indeed, Houston chronicle, Houston business journal etc.
• Generated orders and revenue through proactive campaign with clients that we had no prior business relationship with
• Established business relationships with consulting partners to utilize their business relationships to further market presence
•Utilize technical knowledge to recommend IT solutions and services to potential clients
•Works with leadership to design and execute market strategies around IT Services (Infrastructure, Applications, and ERP)
•Generates client awareness and preference for IT Services portfolio
•Lead the opportunity development process including client relationship development
•Forecast deal closure with relatively good accuracy
•Drives creation of value propositions, deal structures and commercial mechanisms integrating with the appropriate parties
•Drives, supports, and participates in all relevant proposal activities, both written and oral
2007 – 2010
Phoenix, Arizona Area
• Responsible for acquiring and maintaining new business accounts by selling IT solutions in a defined geographic territory.
• Built rapport with clients via the telephone by understanding the overall infrastructure of the client and how Insight could support their business needs
• Provided clients with complete technology offerings including hardware, software and services to ensure success in meeting the organizations business needs.
• Built and managed entire book of business from the initial contact to the close of the sales
• Followed up with clients on quotes and orders to ensure client satisfaction
• Engaged Pre-Sales engineering team when a consultative approach was needed to tailor a solution to their specific technological and budgetary needs
• Developed relationships with the various partners of Insight including but not limited to Microsoft, IBM, HP, Lenovo, Symantec to work leads and close business
• Provided management with accurate forecast of overall book value and projected project in each client
• Advised and introduced new solutions, products and services to solve individual client’s business needs.
• Identify profile, qualify and secure new accounts by “cold calling” and overcoming client objectives to secure new business opportunities.
• Provided excellent customer service through effective communication, product knowledge, utilization of question based selling methods, and providing relevant
Presented clients with solutions in Hardware, Software, Networking, and SAAS solutions for their varying business needs. Especially proficient in software licensing as I handled the licensing agreements and strategies for my client’s Microsoft, Adobe, Citrix, Cisco, IBM, and VMware requirements.
University of Phoenix
Associate of Science – AS, Information Technology, Grade:3.45
I really enjoyed working with Chris. He truly cares about impacting his clients, clients business, colleagues and puts others first. Chris is also extremely passionate about technology, business and is one of the most motivated and creative people I hope to work with again!
Travis TobabenNewcore Technology Group
Chris is the type of sales professional that can immediately step in and show results. He consistently ranked as a top sales rep in the region yet never took his foot off the gas and constantly acquired new clients even as a tenured rep. Something that also impressed me about Chris was his willingness to go the extra mile for his customers and coworkers. It was truly a pleasure to work side by side with Chris for several years.
Logan FortierCyber Security | Enterprise Software | Direct & Channel Sales | Account Exec | Biz Dev | Demand Gen
Chris is one of the most competitive yet humble individuals I have ever come across. He loved to be the best, but he didn’t need to be recognized outside of just a simple, “thank you for getting the job done!” Chris is a passionate team player who loved to contribute outside of his role. He never needed to be asked to do more, because he always asked what else could be done. It was pleasure managing his day to day work activities, but also helping lead him in the direction of bigger and better things in his life.